- I play tennis. People are surprised when they hear this, because I look like the world's biggest klutz.
- I'm an operatically-trained soprano. I was too chicken to try to make a go of it as a professional singer, which is how I ended up a computer geek.
- When I was in high school, I was a student at Northwestern University's Cherub program and lived in the same dorm as Noah Wyle, who was also in the program that summer.
- I'm terrified of heights. Always have been. In grade school, I got stuck on the "high" balance beam on my school's timbertown playground. Looking back, it was probably all of 4 feet up (in my defense, I was only 3 feet tall at the time...)
- My parents were both in medicine before they retired, and I can't stand the sight of blood.
Tuesday, January 16, 2007
So Gregg Eldred tagged me for this... I'm a bit late answering so I'm not going to forward this on. Hopefully it will die a painless death.