Apple must not want my business...
It's not like I'm using an ancient version of iTunes; I'm on 6.something or other. I guess they don't want my money that badly if they refuse to let me shop in their store without upgrading...
(Even ruder is that Blogger won't display the complete picture no matter how I fiddle with my template to make the display area wider.)
Tuesday, January 16, 2007
So Gregg Eldred tagged me for this... I'm a bit late answering so I'm not going to forward this on. Hopefully it will die a painless death.
- I play tennis. People are surprised when they hear this, because I look like the world's biggest klutz.
- I'm an operatically-trained soprano. I was too chicken to try to make a go of it as a professional singer, which is how I ended up a computer geek.
- When I was in high school, I was a student at Northwestern University's Cherub program and lived in the same dorm as Noah Wyle, who was also in the program that summer.
- I'm terrified of heights. Always have been. In grade school, I got stuck on the "high" balance beam on my school's timbertown playground. Looking back, it was probably all of 4 feet up (in my defense, I was only 3 feet tall at the time...)
- My parents were both in medicine before they retired, and I can't stand the sight of blood.